Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Something new . . .

In our house. Our youngest, Jessica, will soon be turning 2, which means she is getting to be a BIG GIRL. For the past two months or so she has been coming to Chris or me to tell us that she is wet. So that started a half hearted attempt to potty train. Well today we took a serious step toward diaper independence . . . a potty all her own.

Today, Kristin and I took Jessica to pick out her very own potty. She was torn between two of them but with a little encouragement from her big sister (come on Jesse pick this one) Jessica picked out a Pooh Bear Potty.


After dinner Kristin and I took it out of the box and set it up for Jessica. She’s not so sure what to do with it. As you can see she thinks it is something to play in. Eventually I was able to get her to sit on it. Although nothing happened she seems to be excited (for the time being) to have her own little potty. And I am happy to be on the road to no more diaper changes, although to tell you the truth, it is a little sad to think she is getting so big.




What happened to my babies?


Kristin 6 months






Jessica 1 month







Just as I finish putting the pictures in . . . Jessica brought her potty into the living room and went potty. YEAH!!!! What a BIG GIRL

No comments: