Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Bucket. . .

I am laughing so hard, I wish I had a camera. I just found Jessica sitting in the dog’s water dish crying. How might you ask did she get there? Well apparently she was playing flashlight tag with Cosmo, who loves to chase lights, and Dandy. They were in the hallway and I guess she was standing to close to the water dish and Dandy knocked her down. Splash!! Her little bottom fit so nicely in the dish. She is soaked and not happy about it at all. There is water all over my hallway. She keeps walking around saying “Dany me in water”. Boy I wish I had my camera. We might have to reenact it just for the picture. I’ll make sure to empty the water dish though before hand.

Thanks for filling my bucket today Jessica. You are a great bucket filler!!