Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy . . . The end of the road and the beginning of a new.

Ok yes I have been away for a while and I wish I had a good excuse but I don’t. All I can say is that I have been busy. The holidays are always a busy time of year and I always tell my self that this year I won’t get so rushed and I will sit back and enjoy it. Well, obviously, this was not the year. Like always there was last minute shopping and gift to get together, decorating to do, grades to finish and end of the year strings to tie up. So that is where we are at. This is the beginning of a new year and hopefully some new organizational skills.

Did you make a New Year’s resolution? I didn’t make any new ones. I’m still working on completing last years. . . less yelling, more organization, eating better and more quality time with my girls and husband. I think I will be working on these the rest of my life.

If I do this right below you will see what Our family has been up to the last few months. I know you all have been waiting with baited breath to see the exciting things we have been up to. So let’s give it a whorl.

No comments: