Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The stitches . . .

Are out. And Chris never even went to vet school. Most of you are probably wondering what I am talking about. In my last entry I mentioned about us sitting for my parent’s dog, while they were in Hawaii. No nothing happened to Cosmo. Corky on the other hand should pick fights with dogs of his own size. That wasn’t the case a few weeks ago.










While staying at my parents place in Flagstaff my dog decided to take on Cosmo. You would think that he would learn after last year. However, we’ll just say Corky is not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact he can be pretty daft. Anyway one afternoon he and Cosmo got into a scuffle and Cosmo cut Corky’s side. Now in defense of my parent’s beloved boy, this whole thing was probably Corky’s fault. My best friend was staying with us and came home and Corky got excited, probably bit at Cosmo and he did what any good boy would do . . . he defended himself by opening a 3 inch gash in Corkys’ side. So off to the vet we went were he got all stitched up and wore a lamp shade on his head for 2 weeks.

Well my wonderful husband, with the help of our 7 year old daughter snipped those bright pink stitches right out of his side. Thanks to both of you. You did a nice job.

When my parents got back (Friday), Cosmo was in one piece and being loved on by all who were here. They came bearing gifts too. Chris got a box of Chocolate Macadamia Nuts from Cosmo, I got a new pen to sign all of my paperwork with (thanks Mom and Dad), Kristin got a new pair of earrings and Jessica got a surfing bear. Not to mention the coconut bras and hula skirts.




















We can’t wait until Cosmo comes back. There is never a dull moment with him around and the kids just love him, and so does Chris.


1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

The girls look fantastic in their attire from Hawaii! I love it!