Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Week

Has ended. Yipee!!! I know it will get easier as we all adjust to the “Most Wonderful Time of the Year” for a lot of parents . . . the return of their children to school. For me it’s one week closer to break . . . only 44 school days (hehehe). In all honesty it’s nice to get back to work and connect with co-workers, students, parents and friends, and have an adult conversation where there isn’t someone in the background calling “mom, mom, mom”. I will miss my time with my kids and time off with Chris. But they say absence makes the heart grow fonder right?

This week has been full of excitement for the kids. On Tuesday their cousin’s from California came for a visit. I had to work of course so I missed all of the fun they had. Tricia and Chris entertained the kids wonderfully. They took them to the mall to play in the playground and to try out the new 2 story carousel. They set up our bonsai waterslide, even Tricia and I got into that one, and they went to Bounce U one day.


On Friday morning it was time to say good-bye and this time it will be for about 2 months. And as the old saying goes . . . “It’s hard to say good bye”. And for our kids it was. I have heard there were many tears shed throughout the day.

While here Ethan became attached to my parents dog “Cosmo” who we were sitting (which is a whole other blog). He walked around calling him “my doggie”. I called and told my parents that he was taking him home, they didn’t go for that. They said Ethan can visit and they’ll send him pictures. Ethan I’ll make sure they do that for you. When you come out this was next we’ll make sure we set up a play date for you with him.











The girls just plain miss each other. Even this morning I’m getting “I miss Jordan”

No comments: