Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is a special day in the Gilbert house hold. Today our youngest, Jessica, turns 2. Can you believe it she's 2 today. I remember the day she was born. I remember every smell, every sound and every sight.



It's hard to believe that she is 2. My heart is sad because she is no longer a baby but my heart is excited to see what she will become someday.


On Monday we get to see just how big she really is. I'm hoping for 22 pounds and maybe a new tooth (that would make 9). We'll have to wait and see.




Happy Birthday Baby Girl. We all love you very much.




1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I love the slide show, especially the one with her bottom up in the air sleeping (that's what Baylee used to do).

I got home at 10 and just got online to see if you were. I wanted to say hi and congratulate you for having Fall break and for having a 2 year old. I'm sorry I spaced calling tonight. You are a wonderful mom!