Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

The last dog day of summer

Why do they call them the dog days of summer anyway?


Well, today is the last day of summer, Labor Day, although here in the desert it seems to last until November, where it is cool for about 3 days. In honor of this so called last day of summer the girls and I went swimming.

I loaded Kristin and Jessica into the car and drove to my parents condo in Scottsdale were we spent time playing and swimming in the warm waters of the community pool. The girls had such a great time. Jessica jumped in the pool and Kristin went diving for diving sticks. We had an all around good time even though Daddy couldn’t join us and we missed him.

The next time we go Daddy will get to join us since he starts his weekends off this week. YEAH!!!


















Jessica (thinking of Daddy)


I can get the diving sticks



I'll save you Jessica







Look at me



Aren't we cute



What Cute Kids I have

No comments: