Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Well Halloween is almost here. I can’t believe it, only a few weeks ago it was the 4th of July. Only tonight did we (well really I) decorate. This year the Gilbert's started a new tradition, tonight; we “planted” magic marshmallows. If all goes as planned the marshmallows we “planted” should grow pumpkins tonight while we sleep. I guess we will find out in the morning if it actually worked. Thanks Kymberly for the idea. Not sure we did it correctly but if a pumpkin “grows” than I guess we did right.

I'll post pictures soon, I promise it won't take me a week and a half to do so. If I wait that long it will be Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Can't wait to see how they grow.