Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sea World and San Diego


While in San Diego, over break, we decided to take the kids to Sea World. We hadn’t been there since Kristin was about 18 months so this would be Jessica’s first trip. We had a blast the Shamu show was amazing. It’s amazing how they can get those beautiful, majestic animals to do the tricks they do. I love it there.




I love to watch the faces of my children and the dolphins leap high into the air to the amazement of all. Like in Disneyland, at Sea World I become a child again. I love to experience the wonder and awe of this place.













These are pictures of the kids at the beach. It was funny while we were there a message from Verizon came over many of our parties phones. It said “Welcome to Mexico”. Last time I checked the Naval Air Station at North Island was still in the U.S. Anyway here are some pictures of us at the beach and the USS Abraham Lincoln coming into port.

1 comment:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I love the photo of you and the girls on the beach. Kristin keeps looking so much older than she is. Stop growing!